Jeløy Radio is located in Moss, about 1 hour drive from Oslo. It is easy to find. The address is: Kortbølgen 74, 1519 Moss. GPS coordinates: N59 26.188 E10 35.774
- Follow directions towards Moss
- Continue through the “Mosseporten” tunnel
- Turn right in the first roundabout
- Straight ahead at the traffic light
- Follow directions towards Jeløy
- Continue across the channel bridge, you are now in the ”Helgerødgaten” street
- Go straight ahead; pass Coop Extra on the right hand side
- Continue straight ahead, downhill, keep to the left, do not turn right towards Hotel Refsnes Gods
- After approximately 1,5 km you will see a white gate on the right hand side, and a sign for Jeløy Radio, Telenor Kurs- og Konferansehotell
- Turn right, continue 100 meter, and then turn left. After about 300 meters you will find us in a yellow building
- You are here! You may park your car behind the red barn.
How to travel by train?
Moss has a busy train station, see www.nsb.no for the time table. By taxi it takes about 10 minutes from the train station to the hotel; telephone number Moss taxi 06950.
How to travel from Oslo Airport Gardemoen?
The easiest and cheapest way to travel is by bus. You take the F11 Flybussekspressen towards Moss, to the stop “Moss Esso Nesparken” (see www.nor-way.no for the timetable). This takes about one hour and twenty minutes. From the bus stop it is about a ten minutes taxi ride. Telephone number Moss Taxi 06950.* You can also take the train with an exchange at Oslo S.